Bunions can be incredibly painful and cause significant discomfort when wearing shoes, walking or exercising. Get back on your feet by reducing pain with this corrective splint!
This orthopaedic bunion splint applies a 3-point pressure system to relieve hallux valgus deformities and correct the big toes to their natural alignment. It supports the metatarsal bones, protects bunions against deteriorating and relieves pain by reducing friction between your toes.
Designed by an orthopaedic surgeon and recommended by podiatrists worldwide! Unlike surgical solutions, there is no pain or recovery time associated with the use of this product.
Features & Functions:
- Corrects bunions to the proper location & positioning in a gentle and comfortable way
- Helps ease discomfort, pressure and inflammation caused by bunions
- Premium quality, professional design & medical-grade materials
- Healthy, safe, sturdy and durable
- Adjustable, unisex & one size fits all
X1 piece splint (adjustable to fit both right and left foot)
Updated 18 July 2021 - We will continue to update this page with any changes to dispatch and delivery times.
Dispatch times: Same day dispatch for orders made before 12:00 pm AEST.
CS Response times: Please allow 1-2 business days for email responses.
Express Parcel takes 1 to 4 business days.
Express Parcel takes 1 to 5 business days.
United States, Canada & United Kingdom
Express Parcel takes 3 to 5 business days.